Subscribe to our mailing list and get updates to your email inbox.:

Digital Body Language



πŸ‘πŸ‘ click on photo to get the course πŸ‘πŸ‘
#Sponsored_by_Udemy 
πŸ“§ 🎯 πŸ“¨  Email us to send you latest $10 coupon 🎯 πŸ“©

Digital Body Language
You will learn what your digital brand says about you through your social media pictures, website and more.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️  4.5 (739 ratings)
πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“   13,491 students enrolled
⏱⏱⏱⏱ 2 hours on-demand video
Created by Vanessa Van Edwards
English

It drives me crazy when talented, wonderful, awesome people forget about their online assets.
There are myths about digital branding:

Myth: If I don’t own a business, I don’t need to worry about my personal brand.
Myth: A Facebook page doesn’t count as a digital brand.
Myth: My business model speaks for itself. I don’t need to worry about online positioning.
Myth: What I say on my profile or website is more important than the visual cues.
Let’s Stop the Madness!

A bad digital first impression can destroy your chances at a job, on a date or in a relationship.

What Will I Learn?
  • Improve Your Online Presence
  • Optimize their LinkedIn Profiles
  • Have Better Dating Pictures
  • Level Up Your Digital Brand
  • Take Better Profile Pictures
  • Learn the Psychology of Websites
  • Use Body Language Online


------------------------------------
Best online courses, Udemy courses, Udemy free courses, Udemy discount coupons,

No comments:

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

BUY ONLINE - PICK UP AT STORE

ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE